yumm wanna make these!
1. cut banana into somewhat thick slices.
2. spread your choice of peanut or almond butter onto them.
3. place in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
4. while they’re in the freezer, microwave your choice of dark chocolate, alternating between keeping it in for 30 seconds, taking it out and stirring, putting it back in for 10 seconds, stirring.
5. continue this process until at a smooth consistency.
6. after the banana slices have been in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, take out and cover slices in the chocolate mixture.
7. put back in freezer for another 15-20 minutes, or until hardened.
can contain as many as 35 calories per slice, depending on the combination of peanut butter and chocolate you use!!